The Team at ADS Autoinform have decided to take part in Tough Mudder Northwest on Saturday 9th September for Prostate Cancer UK.
Tough Mudder is a 10-12 mile mud and
obstacle course designed to drag you out of your comfort zone by testing your
physical strength, stamina, and mental grit. With no podiums, winners, or
clocks to race against, it’s not about how fast you can cross the finish line.
Rather, it’s a challenge that emphasizes teamwork, camaraderie, and
accomplishing something almost as tough as you are.
Across the UK
- Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men.
- Over 47,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every year – that’s 130 men every day.
- Every hour one man dies from prostate cancer – that’s more than 11,000 men every year.
- 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer in their lifetime.
- Over 330,000 men are living with and after prostate cancer
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.